Regional Market Access Manager – European Pharma Company – South East including London – £Competitive salary + car or allowance + bonus + benefits
• Our client is a well-established European pharma company with global affiliates. They are relatively small in the UK with an experienced, specialist team.
• They invest heavily in their R&D and have a healthy pipeline with imminent new launches in dermatology.
• Their products make a huge positive difference to patients’ lives.
• The role is to drive improved market access for a high-cost drug in secondary care to create a positive environment for the KAM team to pull through sales.
• You will work on improving guidelines, pathways and protocols as well as working on internal projects, developing materials such as value propositions, budget impact models etc.
• You will work on the pre-launch of a new high-cost dermatology product to be launched towards the end of next year.
• You will lead on strategy for the key accounts and collaborate effectively with the KAMs and MSLs.
• Our client is looking for someone with a strong understanding of the NHS and funding flows.
• They need someone who can lead on strategy for the accounts and someone with experience working on improving guidelines, pathways and protocols.
• This is a true field-based market access role, which requires someone currently in a Regional Market Access Manager position or Healthcare Development Manager role.
• High-cost drugs or biologics experience would be a great advantage.
• Any launch experience would also be extremely beneficial.
• You will be confident and keen to push beyond the job spec to upskill and get involved in internal projects as it’s a small company where you can progress your skill set and advance your experience.
• You will be based on territory in the South East, ideally in London to ensure proximity to the key accounts.
What should you do next?
This Regional Market Access Manager role is interviewing quickly and won’t be around for long. To discuss this Regional Market Access Manager role further or to find out about other field-based market access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.Job Reference: 892067
Evolve is recruiting for a global leading pharmaceutical company that provide specialist product into the Oncology market. Our client is...Apply For This Job
Evolve is recruiting for a global leading pharmaceutical company that provide specialist products into the Oncology market. Our client is...Apply For This Job
Market Access Multi-Channel Account Manager, Mental Health South Central and Manchester, Part time 2 days a week Star OUTiCO is...Apply For This Job
Company: Direct to Headcount Position: Healthcare Partnership Manager Location: South Central Vacancy Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Ashfield currently has the...Apply For This Job
Are you an experienced HR professional seeking a new and exciting opportunity in a challenging but rewarding industry? Our client...Apply For This Job
Opportunities available for Sales, Account Management and Customer Service professionals to work in Recruitment! About us: We’re an experienced team...Apply For This Job